SpectraRubber is recycled SBR rubber crumb, shred or mulch that has been factory colour coated. It is brilliantly colour-coated with a superior quality imported dual pack Polyurethane resin system and high-quality 100% UV stable colourfast colour pigments. This ensures to provide optimal durability and extreme performance in the most demanding environments. In addition this rubber has superior resilience to harsh chemicals and UV rays.
Once coloured the rubber is heat cured with patented technology. SpectraRubber colours are bagged in a modern bagging/packaging facility to EU standards for local and International export.
SpectraRubber consists of SpectraPlay, SpectraInfill and SpectraMulch and each product brand has its own unique colour range.
- Superior colourfastness / UV stable
- Extreme abrasion resistance
- Sustainable and eco friendly
- Extreme wearability and flexibility
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Advanced PU colour-coating chemistry
- Optimal crumb shape and size uniformity
- Unlimited custom-colour blending options
- Fast turnaround times
- Custom packaging & labelling options
- Over 15 standard colours / blends
- Sales & marketing support
© Copyright 2020 Seamless Flooring Systems